*LIST OF INSTITUTIONS THAT HAVE RELEASED/PASTED NYSC SENATE LIST FOR 2023 BATCH C1*
The following institutions has released her NYSC Senate List for *2023 BATCH C1* mobilization.
1. ABIA STATE POLYTECHNIC
2. UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR
3. KENULE BENSON SARO-WIWA POLYTECHNIC
4. UMARU MUSA YARADUA UNI KATSINA
5. ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
6. MADONNA UNIVERSITY OKIJA
7. AKANU IBIAM FEDERAL
9. NIGERIA MARITIME UNIVERSITY
10. JOSEPH SARWUAN TARKA
11. University of Calabar
12. University of Port Harcourt
13. Usmanu dan fodio University
14. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture.
15. *Federal University Kashere, Gombe*
16. Nasarawa State University.
17. Federal University Dutsin ma
18. Kogi State Polytechnic
19. Ekiti State University
20. University of Abuja
21. Federal University of Technology, Akure
22. Ajayi Crowther University
23. Shehu Idris College of Health Science & Technology, Makarfi.
24. Prince Abubakar Audu University Anyigba.
25. Bauchi State University
26. Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike.
27. Ambrose Alli University.
28. Ignatius Ajuru University.
29. RUFUS GIWA POLYTECHNIC
30. FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE. *Now online*
31. BENUE STATE POLYTECHNIC
32. Osun State Polytechnic
33. Federal University, Lafia
34. Ibrahim Babangida University LapaI
35. Taraba State University
36. Cross River University of Technology
37. Alqalam university
38. Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic.
39. Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa
40. University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
41. Ebonyi State University.
42. Ahmadu Bello university Zaria.
43. Federal college of wildlife management.
44. Modibba Adama
45. Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria.
graduates from the above institution should visit their school to check. You can ask your colleagues to send you the PDF copy.
- A Comprehensive Guide to Applying for Nigeria Federal Government Jobs 2023/2024
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Using the JAMB Matriculation List Portal for NYSC Mobilization
- DOCUMENTS TO TAKE ALONG DURING NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION TO CYBER CAFE
- HOW TO PRINT NYSC GREEN CARD (2023)
- NYSC Registration and Orientation Camp: Your Gateway to National Service
- NYSC Mobilization: A Step-by-Step Guide for Prospective Corps Members
- NYSC Camping Checklist: Everything You Need to Prepare
- This Is Important To All NYSC Members How to Obtain Your NYSC Evaluation Letter for Foreign Graduates – 2023 Batch
- NYSC Issues Warning Against Fake Trust Fund Advertisements Look Into Cognizant
- Step By Step How to Apply for CBN Loan for Corpers: NYSC Loan Official Portal 2023
- NYSC Loan Portal 2023: A Comprehensive Guide to Applying for NYSC Loan Application
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to Print NYSC 2023 Batch B Stream I Call-Up Letter
*Please if the University you graduated from is not among and have released her senate list chat me up or If your institution either polytechnic/university have released her senate list and you have the senate PDF list please share with me so I can make a circular on it let’s join hands to build our information network
If you check your name on the official NYSC senate list portal
and you see *NO RECORD FOUND*. Don’t panic, patiently wait for your school to do the needful by sending the hard-copy to NYSC headquarter Abuja for further vetting.
*If your School has released/paste her Senate list recently but I didn’t include it here on the list, kindly.
Please don’t stop sharing the group link to your course mates and friends in different institutions to enable them join the NYSC UPDATE GROUP
Steps To Correct Mistakes Made During NYSC Online Registration
Follow the steps below to correct your errors:-
How to Correct Date of Birth
According to NYSC, henceforth, information from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) is now being used to effect changes on the NYSC portal�The new procedure is as follows:
Login to your dashboard and click on the link to Date of Birth
Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number
Click on Verify button
Click SUBMIT or CANCEL
How to Correct Course of Study
The Following are the Procedures for Correction Of Course Of Study On The�NYSC Platform.
Login to your dashboard and click on the link for Correction of Course of Study;
Select Course of Study; and
*How to Change Wrong Passports*
PCMs with *wrong thumb print* and “passport photographs* can also contact NYSC States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise.
How to Correct Names
You are to login to your dashboard and request for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of your names.
However, those who need addition or removal of names will have to go back to their institutions of graduation, who will in turn formally communicate such request to the NYSC.
Note that Addition or Removal of names will not be attended to until your Institution follow the laydown procedure.
This is necessary to ensure that your Certificate of��National Service does not bear a wrongly spelled name.
How to Correct Sex or State of Origin
According to NYSC, you can lodge a complaint or apply for correction at the ICT unit when you get to the NYSC orientation camp.
*BATCH C STREAM ONE*
Important Things to consider during NYSC online registration.
1. Make sure to register on time
2. Make sure all details are correctly spelt
i. Full Name
ii. Date of birth
iii. Alma mater details ( THE NAME OF YOUR PRIMARY- TERTIARY INSTITUTION)
iv. Course of study
v. Marital status
And so on
3. Make sure to upload all documents rightly
5. Your thumb print should be well captured.
6. Check all details again and again to ensure it’s correct.
7. Go to an accredited Cybercafe for your registration.
*Click on the link below to see accredited Cybercafe in your State were you can register*
Kindly search for your State to easily know the accredited Cybercafe close to you within your State.
8. *It will be wrong to be getting updates from my group and still process your medical certificate with someone else*.
9. *It will be wrong to be getting updates from my group and yet refuse to invite others to join the group*.
*LIST OF THINGS TO GET READY FOR CAMP*
*WHITE SOCKS:* Just get extra pairs.
*PADLOCKS:* [BRING or BUY from Maami] Please lock your boxes and bags to avoid regrets and tears. I know someone who lost more than 5 items including his two phones
Fanny pack/Bum bag (or for the more fashion-conscious, a cross-body purse). The bum bags are more popular because they won’t bang against you when you’re active and your hands are free to do whatever. You need it to carry your money, phone, small valuables, pens, etc around with you at all times. You should sleep with it too.
*MOSQUITO TREATED NET:* You would do not want to fall sick in camp from malaria and miss out on the fun. Just bring yours. Also bring ropes you would use to hang it. The nets usually have these. I also used mine as a room to protect my box and properties from thieves and also from some insects and ants.
*BASIC DRUGS:* Like paracetamol, medicine for your allergies, menstrual pain relief drug, nausea relief drugs, antibiotics e.t.c. The camp clinic is sometimes inadequately stocked with drugs so help yourself. True story – A corper once donated at least a million Naira worth of medicine to the Lagos State NYSC camp clinic, and barely a few days later, they claimed to have run out of medicine.
*ANTISEPTIC/DISINFECTANTS:* Such as Dettol etc. This is very, very essential. Firstly the bathrooms can be very annoying and dirty and more importantly, you would not like to have infection from camp. Bad idea. Depending on your camp, the water can be dirty. Most people always have reaction to it.
*DETERGENT:* [BUY from Mammy.] Again, this reduces the amount of load you’re bringing into camp. However, if you’re lucky the mammy market will have vendors offering laundry services! It costs about N50 per item, N100 for your khaki trousers or jacket, extra N50 if you want your items pressed although cost will vary across camps.
*Bucket:* Buy this in Mammy. Don’t stress yourself taking one to Camp, which you’re probably going to leave behind after 3 weeks.
*Toiletries* : Toilet Paper, Sanitary Pad, soap dish etc. BUY in Mammy.
*A PAIR OF SLIPPERS:* [BRING or BUY] *Bed sheets, Pillow Cases and A Pillow. You could also get pillow from mammy market to reduce load.*
Note: Mattresses will be provided by NYSC. It is best to “double up” with the mattresses, as they are about 1 to 2 inches thick.
*HANDKERCHIEF.* There will be BUCKETS of sweating. Do yourself a favor.
25. *FLASK, BOWL AND CUP: [BRING or BUY] For eating.* Important for those who intend on eating Camp food.
Tip: You will be fed three times a day in camp but I must not lie to you, the food there is nothing to write home about. They can be nice on few occasions like Sundays, but most days, they are poor.
If you are someone who loves to eat good food, make provisions for your own food. You should get some fast foods along, some breakfast cereals and beverages. You should also hold extra cash to eat at the Mammy market. You will get good meals there.
*BEVERAGE:* The camp will supply you with “Tea-water” or ‘brown-water’ so you can make tea when you need to!
*FLASHLIGHT OR RECHARGEABLE LAMPS:* [BRING] Most camps, do not give light except at a specific time of the day. It’s very essential especially at night when you need to use the bathroom, early in the morning when preparing for morning drills and meditations and at night in case you need to do anything.
At the mammy market, there is always light till they close, usually 10pm except on days like the Camp Fire Night where they stay open till, say, 3am depending on how lenient your camp commander is. You can charge your lamps there for a little fee.
Some form of entertainment: Novels – for those who get bored easily, please take a few. And for guys, games on your phone would do or chess. Your music player and headphones for audiophiles.
*Your Ray-Ban sunglasses for the sun.*
And if you can’t afford that, get a Ray-Ban
*Get extra phone batter(ies) and extra Network SIMs.* Some networks are not available at some camps as they’re usually in remote locations, far from town centres.
*CASH:* Extremely important. There are lots of things that take up money. Things like food (for those who don’t intend eating from the camp kitchen), energy drinks, recharge cards, charging of electronic devices, laundry, pleasures e.t.c.
You ‘normally’ wont be allowed to leave camp. So do not be stranded, trust me it’s not a good idea. Just budget N1,000 per day. You should take your ATM card along, in case. (This might sound counter-intuitive since there might not be any ATM in your camp and you are not allowed to leave camp.
But figure it out…) You can keep your extra cash with the Accounts Department (as the case was in my camp) while some shops offer POS services, you still have access to extra cash whenever you need it.
If you have a camera you can take it along because you will want to snap a lot of scenes.
If you have a Smartphone with great camera, that’s good for you because you can easily take and share photos on social networks instantly.
Tip: If you don’t have any of those, you will have to pay some guys on camp who do that as business to follow you around and snap you wherever you go. They might charge up to N2,000 for the duration of the camping.
They should give you all your photos and videos in DVDs at the end of Camping. Or you could wait till the last day of leaving camp and snap at a cheaper rate.
Stay tuned for more updates.