NGO Job Recruitment at Solina Group 2023: Join Us in Making a Difference!
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on society? Do you dream of working with a reputable NGO that is dedicated to creating lasting change? Look no further! Solina Group, a renowned non-governmental organization (NGO), is thrilled to announce its Job Recruitment for 2023. If you’re driven by a desire to serve communities, improve lives, and be part of transformative initiatives, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Read on to discover how you can join us in making a difference through our exciting recruitment drive.
About Solina Group: Solina Group is a dynamic and forward-thinking NGO that has been at the forefront of driving social development and transformation for many years. Our mission is to foster sustainable development, empower marginalized communities, and address pressing social challenges across Nigeria. We pride ourselves on our committed team, who work tirelessly to create impactful projects and initiatives that uplift the lives of individuals and families in need.
- Project Coordinator – Education Empowerment: As a Project Coordinator, you will play a key role in overseeing our education empowerment initiatives. Your responsibilities will include project planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation. We seek candidates with a strong background in education, project management, and a passion for promoting access to quality education for all.
- Community Development Officer – Health and Nutrition: In this role, you will work closely with communities to design and implement health and nutrition programs. Your focus will be on maternal and child health, nutrition, and disease prevention. The ideal candidate should have relevant experience in community development and a deep understanding of health-related challenges in Nigeria.
- Fundraising Specialist: Our Fundraising Specialist will lead efforts to secure funds and partnerships for our various projects. Your expertise in donor relations, grant writing, and strategic fundraising campaigns will be vital in supporting our mission to impact more lives positively.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer: We are seeking a skilled Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to ensure the effectiveness and impact of our projects. Your data analysis and reporting skills will be instrumental in providing evidence-based insights that enhance our programs’ efficiency and effectiveness.
- Visit our official website:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and select your desired position.
- Complete the online application form with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Attach your updated CV, cover letter, and any other required documents.
- Submit your application before the specified deadline.
Why Join Solina Group? At Solina Group, we believe that our greatest asset is our people. By joining our team, you become part of a community that is driven by passion, innovation, and collaboration. We offer a conducive work environment, professional growth opportunities, and a chance to work on projects that truly make a difference in the lives of others.
NGO Job Recruitment At Solina Group 2023
NGO Job Recruitment: The Local Government Primary Health Care Department in the prioritized LGAs will receive technical assistance from the LGA Consultant on Solina’s POBR project for planning, coordinating, and implementing high-quality polio campaigns as well as support for data management from LGA teams, partners, and other stakeholders.
a. Planning and coordination, ensuring the following:
• • Using specialized intervention SOP to launch effective campaigns in security-vulnerable regions
Implement campaigns in areas with compromised security in collaboration with all LGA actors and partners (WHO, UNICEF, AFENET, etc.).
Work with traditional organizations at the local government level to ensure that traditional leaders are involved in the design and execution of campaigns in LGAs with compromised security.
Assist the LGA team in monitoring campaign readiness using the unique intervention activity tracker to ensure that the LGA level is in the best possible state of readiness.
To support microplanning at the LGA level, work with the LGA and partners to guarantee accurate updating of the Master List of Settlements (MLoS) including geo-coordinates, accessibility, and occupancy status.
Assist the LGA teams in developing campaign microplans and budgets on schedule and ensuring their accuracy, completeness, and coherence.
· Work together with the Secretaries of the Emirates to choose teams for the LGA.
• Assist the designated LGA team in meeting facilitation before and during the execution of the campaign to review deliverables. The LGA Primary Health Care Board/Agency (PHCMB/A) or other suitable locations would be used for this.
Develop and implement context-appropriate interventions in the designated LGA(s) in collaboration with other partners. It is intended that the consultant will collaborate with the military to develop practical strategies for immunizing every child, especially in high-security, unstable areas. The consultant will help the LGA work with local security groups like the cJTF, vigilantes, hunters, etc. in less problematic regions to escort vaccination teams during campaigns.
b. GTS tracking:
• Work with the LGA-level eHealth Africa consultant to make sure that:
Every planned community has geo-coordinates.
– Only settlements with geo-coordinates are used for tracking and implementation.
Vaccination teams can employ functional GTS trackers during a campaign.
Every day, GTS data is examined, reported on, and feedback is given to the appropriate departments and stakeholders.
c. Data management and reporting:
Update the LGA special intervention activity tracker, and every day give the state consultant input on the preparation of the campaign.
• Assist in printing and distributing the data tools (ward summaries, tally sheets, vaccine accountability forms, etc.) needed to carry out the campaign.
• Help the ward and LGA team gather data and distribute it to the state team so that it can update the call-in data template/dashboard on a daily basis at the state level.
• Examine monitoring, supervision, and immunization data from campaigns and use the results to inform decisions and provide daily feedback to teams.
Work together with the LGA team to resolve issues, record difficulties encountered during the campaign, and formulate a plan of action.
• Immediately after the round is over, compile all hardcopy data tools and deliver them to the state (particularly the ward summaries and tally sheets).
• Create and discuss preliminary and final post-campaign reports at the LGA level, and provide the state consultant with the final post-campaign report.
d. Financial management support:
• assistance with the collection and verification of account information for teams working on a campaign
• Assistance with the provision of money necessary for pre-, during, and after implementation activities
· Gather and promptly review retirement records from the LGA and share them with the state consultant.
Verify that recipients have received their money, and deal with problems like failed payments, incorrect account information, and other similar problems.
e. Capacity building at the LGA level:
In the designated LGA, assist with the training of WFPs, immunization teams, and independent monitors.
• Offer supporting supervision and on-the-job training during implementation at the LGA level.
• The majority must live in the implementing states mentioned above.
• Working knowledge of hostile and security-compromise environments
How to apply
Note: Use this email to submit your document. don’t follow private asking for the link to register, because this job/company does not have link.
Community Development Officer – Health and Nutrition: Join Solina Group in Transforming Lives!
Are you passionate about improving the health and nutrition of communities? Are you driven to make a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable individuals and families? If so, we invite you to explore the exciting opportunity of becoming a Community Development Officer – Health and Nutrition at Solina Group. As a leading NGO dedicated to social development and transformation, Solina Group is seeking a talented and compassionate individual to join our team and contribute to our impactful health and nutrition programs. Read on to learn more about this rewarding position and how you can be part of our mission to create a healthier, happier Nigeria.
About Solina Group: Solina Group is a reputable non-governmental organization known for its commitment to sustainable development and community empowerment. For years, we have been working tirelessly to address pressing social challenges and uplift marginalized communities across Nigeria. Our holistic approach to community development emphasizes health and nutrition as fundamental building blocks for growth and prosperity.
Position Overview: As a Community Development Officer – Health and Nutrition, you will play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and monitoring health and nutrition programs within communities. Your focus will be on maternal and child health, nutrition education, disease prevention, and overall well-being. By engaging with communities, building partnerships, and developing sustainable interventions, you will contribute to improving the health outcomes of vulnerable populations.
- Community Engagement: Build strong relationships with communities, local leaders, and stakeholders to understand their health and nutrition needs and preferences.
- Program Design: Collaborate with our team to develop evidence-based health and nutrition initiatives that align with community needs and Solina Group’s mission.
- Implementation: Oversee the smooth execution of health and nutrition programs, ensuring activities are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Capacity Building: Conduct training sessions to empower community members with knowledge and skills related to health and nutrition practices.
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Collect data and evaluate program outcomes to measure impact and identify areas for improvement.
- Advocacy: Advocate for health and nutrition policies and practices that support community well-being at the local and national levels.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Nutrition, Community Development, or a related field.
- Proven experience in community development, health promotion, or nutrition education.
- Understanding of health challenges and cultural dynamics in Nigeria.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and networking skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently, with a passion for community service.
- Willingness to travel to project sites and work in diverse communities.
How to Apply:
- Visit our official website:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and select the “Community Development Officer – Health and Nutrition” position.
- Fill out the online application form, providing accurate and relevant information.
- Upload your updated CV, cover letter, and any additional documents required.
- Submit your application before the specified deadline.
The Solina Group’s NGO Job Recruitment for 2023 presents an incredible chance to contribute to positive change and social development in Nigeria. If you are ready to be part of a team that is committed to creating a lasting impact, seize this opportunity to apply for our available positions. Join us on this rewarding journey and let your skills and passion make a difference in the lives of those who need it the most. Apply now at the official website and embark on a fulfilling career with Solina Group!