ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE MANAGEMENT OF FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA.
*STUDENT MEETING WITH VICE CHANCELLOR TODAY 19TH/JAN/2022.
- PASS MARK RANGE IS NOW 40 NOT 45.
- When security and mobility is well adjusted and taken care off,Most students will be moved to main campus.
- Forms will be given to all course rep to indicate if a lecturer was in attendance of class activity.
- FOR ANY EMERGENCY/SECURITY DO CALL THIS NUMBER 09044878656.
- Minister of Niger Delta approved building of student Center in the University, The VC approved it will be named after the late immediate ex SUG president, LATE SALE DAMAGA
- Issue of social Activities being addressed
- Student and security issues being addressed
- In the next two months FACULTY OF EDUCATION will be moved to MAIN CAMPUS.
- Girl Child sensitisation programs will be holding to educate the girl child.
- VICE CHANCELLOR HAS ADDRESSED THE ISSUE OF SECURITY MOLESTING OR EMBARRASSING STUDENT. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD ANY SECURITY TRY TO FLOG ANY STUDENT AND ON THE OTHER HAND, STUDENT SHOULD BE OF GOOD MORALS.
- ON THE ISSUE OF DRESSING, STUDENT SHOULD DRESS MORALLY AS YOU MUST ADHERE TO THE SCHOOL DRESSING CODE.
- More vehicles to be purchased to ease transportation of students.
- About 4 Lecture halls under construction @ P/site.
- Hostel accommodation at p/site now available to also reduce to stress of going to psite.
SIGNED: VICE CHANCELLOR DUTSINMA*